OR WAIT null SECS
The new board will assume their positions at the 2019 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo on Oct. 27–30, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV.
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE), a not-for-profit scientific, technical, and regulatory advancement association, announced the results of its 2019–2020 international board of directors election on Sept. 19, 2019. The new board will be responsible for the governance and strategic direction of the ISPE, according to a press release.
The 2019–2020 ISPE international board of directors will consist of:
· Frances M. Zipp, chair, president and CEO, Lachman Consultant Services, Inc.
· Thomas Hartman, vice-chair, vice-president of GMP Operations, Biopharm CMC, GlaxoSmithKline
· Joanne R. Barrick, treasurer, RPh, advisor, global validation support, Eli Lilly and Company
· Jörg Zimmermann, secretary, vice-president, Vetter Development Service, Vetter Pharma Fertigung GmbH&Co KG
· James Breen Jr., past chair, PE, vice-president, project lead biologics expansion, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
· Alice Redmond, PhD, vice-president, European Operations, Commissioning Agents, Inc.
· Scott W. Billman, director global engineering & maintenance, Biogen
· Ylva Ek, chief quality officer, KeyPlants AB
· Lou W. Kennedy, CEO and owner, Nephron Pharmaceuticals
· Stephen C. Mahoney, JD, senior director, global quality & compliance, Genentech, Inc.
· Chris Chen, CEO, WuXi Biologics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
· Vivianne J. Arencibia, president, Arencibia Quality Compliance Associates, LLC
· Gunter Baumgartner, vice-president, global engineering, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG
· Christine M.V. Moore, PhD, global head and executive director, GRACS CMC-Policy, Merck
· Caroline Rocks, CEng BE MEngSc, senior process engineer, AbbVie, Inc.
· LeAnna Pearson, manager QA validation, BlueBird Bio
The new board will begin their terms at the 2019 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo on Oct. 27–30, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV.