16. Matveev YI, Ablett S. Calculation of the Cg' and Tg' interaction point in the state diagram of frozen solutions. Food
17. Strambini GB, Gabellieri E. Proteins in frozen solutions: evidence of ice-induced partial unfolding. Biophys J. 1996;70:971–76.
18. Shalaev E, Franks F. Solid-liquid state diagrams in pharmaceutical lyophilisation: crystallisation of solutes, progress
in amrophous food and pharmaceutical systems. Levine H, editor. UK: The Royal Society of Chemistry; 2002. p. 200–15
19. Chang BS, Randall CS. Use of subambient thermal analysis to optimize protein lyophilization. Cryobiol. 1992;29:632–56.
20. Carpenter JF, Pikal MJ, Chang BS, Randolph TW. Rational design of stable lyophilized protein formulations: some practical
advice. Pharm Res. 1997;14:969–75.
21. Webb SD, Webb JN, Hughes TG, Sesin DF, Kincaid AC. Freezing biopharmaceuticals using common techniques—and the magnitude
of bulk-scale freeze-concentration. BioPharm Int. 2002;15:22–34.
22. Lashmar UT, Vanderburgh M, Little SJ. Bulk freeze-thawing of macromolecules. Effect of cryoconcentration on their formulation
and stability. BioProcess Int. 2007;5:44–54.
23. Peters EN. Plastics: thermoplastics, thermosets and elastomers. In: M Kutz, editor. Handbook of materials selection.
New York: John Wiley and Sons; 2002. p. 336–37.
24. Eisai Machinery U.S.A. Inc. [homepage on the Internet]. Available from: http://www.eisaiusa.com/
25. Brevetti CEA [homepage on the Internet]. Available from: http://www.brevetti-cea.com/
26. Seldenader [homepage on the Internet]. Available from: http://www.seidenader.de/
27. Knapp JZ, Abramson LR. Automated particulate inspection systems: strategies and implications. J Pharm Sci Technol.1990;44:74–107.
28. Knapp JZ. Overview of the forthcoming PDA task force report on the inspection for visible particles in parenteral products:
practical answers to present problems. J Pharm Sci Technol. 2007;75:131–47.
29. Cromwell MEM, Hilario E, Jacobson F. Protein aggregation and bioprocessing. AAPS J. 2006;8(3):E572–79.
30. Sharma DK, et al. Flow microscopy for particulate analysis in parenteral and pharmaceutical fluids. Euro J Parent Pharma
31. Jones LS, Kaufmann A, Middaugh CR. Silicone oil induced aggregation of proteins. J Pharm Sci. 2005;94(4):918–27.