1. US Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for industry. Q8 pharmaceutical development. Rockville, MD: 2006 May.
2. US FDA. PAT Guidance for industry. A framework for innovative pharmaceutical development, manufacturing and quality assurance.
Rockville, MD: 2004 Sept.
3. Gnoth S, Jenzsch M, Simutis R, Lübbert A. Process analytical technology (PAT): batch-to-batch reproducibility of fermentation
processes by robust process operational design and control. J Biotechnol. 2007;132:180–6.
4. Kirdar AO, Conner JS, Baclaski J, Rathore AS. Application of multivariate analysis towards biotech processes: Case study
of a cell-culture unit operation. Biotech Prog. 2007;23:61–7.
5. Johnson R, Yu O, Kirdar AO, Annamalai A, Ahuja S, Ram K, Rathore, AS. Applications of multivariate data analysis (MVDA)
for biotech processing. BioPharm Int. 2007 Oct;20(10):130–44.
6. Kirdar AO, Green KD, Rathore AS. Application of multivariate analysis for identification and resolution of a root cause
for a bioprocessing application. Biotech Prog. 2008;24:720–6.
7. Rathore AS, Sharma A, Chillin D. Applying process analytical technology to biotech unit operations. BioPharm Int. 2006
8. Rathore AS, Yu M, Yeboah S, Sharma A. Case study and application of process analytical technology (PAT) towards bioprocessing:
use of on-line high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) for making real time pooling decisions for process chromatography.
Biotechnol Bioeng. 2008;100:306–16.
9. Rathore AS, Branning R, Cecchini D. Design space for biotech products. BioPharm Intl. 2007 April;20(4):36–40.
10. US FDA. Guidance for Industry: Q10 quality systems approach to pharmaceutical CGMP regulations. Rockville, MD: 2006 Sept.
11. Kozlowski S, Swann P. Current and future issues in the manufacturing and development of monoclonal antibodies. Adv Drug
Deliv Rev. 2006;58:707–22.
12. Harms J, Wang X, Kim T, Yang J, Rathore AS. Defining design space for biotech products: case study of Pichia pastoris
fermentation. Biotechnol Prog. 2008;24:655–62.
13. Yu LX, Lionberger RA, Raw AS, D'Costa R, Wu H, Hussain AS. Applications of process analytical technology to crystallization
process. Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2004;56:349–69.