1. PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Pharma 2020: The Vision—Which Path Will You Take? London: PriceWaterhouseCoopers.2007
2. Visiongain. The World Biotech Market 2005—A visiongain report. London: Visiongain. 2007
3. Viswanathan S. A year of deals, partnering and growth. Pharm Form Qual. 2005 October;7(6):22–26.
4. John Jackson RM. Macroeconomics. Roseville, NSW: McGraw-Hill Book Company Australia Pty Ltd; 2001.
5. Aranha H, Wheelwright SM. . Transition from business process outsourcing to knowledge process outsourcing. BioPharm Int.
2007 May supplement: Guide to Outsourcing; p. 58–62.
6. Datamonitor. R&D Strategies. London: Datamonitor. 2007.
7. Bingham J. Global CROs are product development partners. Melbourne: Kendle International Inc. 2007 [cited 2007 Dec 11].
Available from: http://www.biomelbourne.org/1113.98.html.
8. Downey W. Biopharmaceutical contractor selection. Contract Pharma. 2007 April;58–63.
9. Hieber D. Six essential qualities of a bio-outsourcing partner. Contract Pharma. 2007 April;64–71.
10. BioPlan Associates. 4th annual report and survey of biopharmaceutical manufacturing capacity and production. A study
of biotherapeutics developers and contract manufacturing organizations. Rockville, MD: BioPlan Associates; 2006.
11. Shahani S. Business opportunity report. Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research. Norwalk, CT: Business Communications
12. Langer ES. Biopharmaceutical production outsourcing matures. Greater percentage of biomanufacturers contracting out for
flexibility. BioProcess Int. 2007 Feb;. 32–37.