1. Ishihara T, Kadoya T. Accelerated purification process development of monoclonal antibodies for shortening time to clinic.
Design and case study of chromatography processes. J Chromatogr A. 2007 Dec 28;1176(1–2):149–156.
2. Yamamoto S, Nomura M, Sano Y. Stepwise elution chromatography as a method for both purification and concentration of proteins.
Chem Eng Sci. 1992 Jan;47(1):185–188.
3. DiLeo M, Haimes E, Ley A, Chen J. Interaction of Resin-Buffer-Antibody Product Influences the development of an optimal
cation exchange purification process for specific monoclonal antibody products. Dyax Corporation. 2007.
4. Cabanne C, Raedts M, Zavadzky E, Santarelli X. Evaluation of radial chromatography versus axial chromatography, practical
approach. J Chromatogr B. 2007 Jan 15;845(2):191–199.
5. Janson JC, Ryden L. Protein purification-principles, high resolution methods, and applications. New York: Wiley-VHC; 1998.
6. Carta G, Ubiera A. Particle size distribution effects in batch adsorption. AICHE J. 2004;49(12):3066–3073.
7. Karau A, Benknen C, Thommes J, Kula MR. The influence of particle size distribution and operating conditions on the adsorption
performance in fluidized beds. Biotechnol Bioeng. 1997 Jul 5:55(1):54–64.
8. Billen J, Davy D, Rudaz S, Veuthey JL, Ritchie H, Grady B, Desmet G. Relation between the particle size distribution and
the kinetic performance of packed columns: Application to a commercial sub-2 μm particle material. J Chromatogr A. 2007 Aug