1. Reichmann U, et al. Biopharmaceutical research collaborations between India and the West: A guide to prospective partnerships.
Advances in Biopharmaceutical Technology in India. E Langer, ed. Bioplan Associates. Rockville:MD;2007.
2. Wong J, et al. Harnessing the power of India. BCG Focus. 2006;May. Accessed 2007 Dec 26.
3. Subbi Reddy K. How drugs regulatory system in India should be? Pharmabiz. 2003;Aug 27.
4. Kaufman M. FDA scrutiny scant In India, China as drugs pour into US. Washington Post. 2007;Jun 17.
5. Kumar A. Biogeneric manufacturing in India. Advances in Biopharmaceutical Technology in India. E Langer, ed. Bioplan Associates.
6. Goodall S, et al. The promise of the East: India and China as R&D options. Bioentrepreneur. 2006; Jul 25.
7. Varawalla N. Poised for growth: The Indian CRO industry. Contract Services Europe. 2005; Apr 1.
8. Notification regarding adoption of the recommendations of the task force on R-Pharma under the chairmanship of Dr. R A
Mashelkar, DG-CSIR, with effect from 1.4.2006.
9. Gulhati C. Needed: closer scrutiny of clinical trials. Indian Journal of Medical Ethics. 2004 Jan;12:1. Accessed 2007;Dec
10. Basu I. India's clinical trials and tribulations. Asia Times Online. 2004; Jul 23. Accessed 2007;Dec 26 at
11. Indian government to set up biotech regulator. Accessed 2007; Dec 26.
12. Dept Plant/Molecular Biology. University of Delhi. India's national biotechnology regulatory authority functional in
13. National biotechnology development strategy. Department of Biotechnology. 2007 Nov.
14. Narendranath K. Central drug authority to have sweeping powers. Financial Express. 2006; Jun 28.
15. Hiddleston S. New body to streamline drug licensing, imports. The Hindu. 2007; Sep 7.
16. USP-India. Quarterly Update. 2007 Oct.