1. International Conference on Harmonization (ICH). Q2(R1), Validation of analytical procedures. Current Step 4 Version.
Geneva, Switzerland; 2005.
2. Eurachem Guide. Fitness for Purpose of Analytical Methods. Teddington, UK; 1998.
3. Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. Guidance for Industry. Bioanalytical Method Validation. Bethesda MD; 2001.
4. Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. Draft Guidance for Industry. Analytical procedures and methods validation.
Bethesda, MD; 2000.
5. Muire-Sluis A. Presented at Biological Assay Development and Validation; 2004 Apr 26–28; San Diego, CA.
6. United States Pharmacopoeia. USP 30 <1225>. Validation of Compendial Methods. 2007.
7. Pharmacopoeial Forum 32 <1226> Verification of Comendial Test Procedures. PF, Vol 32 (4), July August 2006.
8. Schenerman MA, et al. CMC strategy forum report: analysis and structure characterization of monoclonal antibodies. BioProcess
9. Lucy PK, Beri RG. Key considerations in process transfer. BioProcess International 2003;(8):36–43.
10. Nguyen LT, et al. Characterization methods for the physical stability of biopharmaceuticals. PDA J Pharm Sci Technol.
11. ICH. Q6B, Specifications: test procedures and acceptance criteria for biotechnological/biological products. ICH Harmonized
Tripartite Guideline. Geneva, Switzerland; 1999.
12. ICH. Q7A, Good manufacturing practice guide for active pharmaceutical ingredients. Draft Consensus Guideline. Geneva,
13. Capen R. Revising USP <111> Design and analysis of bio-assays: current status and future plans. Presented at Biological
Assay Development and Validation; 2004 Apr 26–28; San Diego, CA.
14. Callahan J. New USP guidelines for parallelism. Presented at Biological Assay Development and Validation; 2004 Apr 26–28;
San Diego, CA.
15. American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). ASTM E 1488-02, Standard guide for statistical procedures to use in
developing and applying test methods. West Conshohocken, PA; 2002.
16. ASTM. ASTM E 1169-02, Standard guide for conducting ruggedness tests. West Conshohocken, PA; 2002.
17. ASTM. ASTM D 4853-97, Standard guide for reducing test variability. West Conshohocken, PA; 1997.
18. ASTM. ASTM D 4854-95, Standard guide for estimating the magnitude of variability from expected sources in sampling plans.
West Conshohocken, PA; 1995.
19. ASTM. ASTM D 4855–97, Standard practice for comparing test methods. West Conshohocken, PA: ASTM; 1997.
20. Krause, SO, Validation of Analytical Methods for Biopharmaceuticals—A guide to risk-based validation and implementation
strategies. PDA/DHI Publishing. Bethesda, MD; 2007 Apr.