1. US Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for industry. Current good manufacturing practice for finished pharmaceuticals.
Rockville, MD; 2006 Apr.
2. European Commission, Enterprise Directorate General. EudraLex, vol.4, Medicinal products for human and veterinary use:
Good manufacturing practice. Office for Official Publications of the European Communities: Luxembourg; 2007 Mar.
3. International Conference on Harmonization. Q7, Good manufacturing practice guide for active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Geneva, Switzerland; 2000 Nov.
4. US Food and Drug Administration. Guide to inspections of validation of cleaning processes. Rockville, MD; 1993 July.
5. Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme. Validation master plan installation
and operational qualification: Non-sterile process validation. Cleaning validation. Geneva, Switzerland; 2004 July.
6. Canada Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate. Guidance Document. Cleaning validation guidelines: Drug and health
products. Health Canada: Ottawa, Canada; 2002 Spring.
7. World Health Organization. Supplementary guidelines on good manufacturing practices: Validation. Geneva, Switzerland; 2005.