46. O'Hagan DT. The intestinal uptake of particles and the implications for drug and antigen delivery. J Anat. 1996(189):477–482.
47. Men Y, et al. MHC class I- and class II-restricted processing and presentation of microencapsulated antigens. Vaccine
48. Kim B, et al. Mucosal immune responses following oral immunization with rotavirus antigens encapsulated in alginate microspheres.
J Control Release. 2002(85):191–202.
49. Beier R, Gebert A. Kinetics of particle uptake in the domes of Peyer's patches. Am J Physiol. 1998(275):G130–137.
50. Rescigno M. Identification of a new mechanism for bacterial uptake at mucosal surfaces, which is mediated by dendritic
cells. Pathol Biol. 2003(51):69–70.
51. Foster N, Clark MA, Jepson MA, Hirst BH. Ulex europaeus 1 lectin targets microspheres to mouse Peyer's patch M-cells
in vivo. Vaccine. 1998(16):536–541.
52. Holmgren J, Czerkinsky C. Mucosal immunity and vaccines. Nat Med. 2005(11):S45–53.