12. Badaro R, Lobo I, Nakatani M, Muinos A, Netto EM, Coler RN, Reed SG. Successful use of a defined antigen/GM-CSF adjuvant
vaccine to treat mucosal leishmaniasis refractory to antimony: A case report. Braz J Infect Dis. 2001;5:223–32.
13. Campos-Neto A, et al. Protection against cutaneous leishmaniasis induced by recombinant antigens in murine and nonhuman
primate models of the human disease. Infect and Immun. 2001;69:4103–8.
14. Campos-Neto A, Webb JR, Greeson K, Coler RN, Skeiky YA, Reed SG. Vaccination with plasmid DNA encoding TSA/LmSTI1 leishmanial
fusion proteins confers protection against Leishmania major infection in susceptible BALB/c mice. Infect and Immun. 2002;70:2828–36.
15.Webb JR, Kaufmann D, Campos-Neto A, Reed SG. Molecular cloning of a novel protein antigen of Leishmania major that elicits
a potent immune response in experimental murine leishmaniasis. J Immunol. 1996;157:5034–41.
16. Webb JR, et al. Human and murine immune responses to a novel Leishmania major recombinant protein encoded by members
of a multicopy gene family. Infection and Immunity. 1998;66:3279–89.
17. Skeiky YA, et al. A recombinant Leishmania antigen that stimulates human peripheral blood mononuclear cells to express
a Th1-type cytokine profile and to produce interleukin 12. J Exp Med. 1995;181:1527–37.
18. Titus RG, Gueiros-Filho FJ, De Freitas LA, Beverley SM. Development of a safe live Leishmania vaccine line by gene replacement.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1995;92:10267–71.
19. Knorst MT, Neubert R, Wohlrab W. Analytical methods for measuring urea in pharmaceutical formulations. J Pharm Biomed
20. Laemmli UK. Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4. Nature. 1970;227:680–5.