36. Ideker T, Thorsson V, Ranish JA, Christmas R, Buhler J, Eng JK, et al., Integrated genomic and proteomic analyses of a
systematically perturbed metabolic network. Science. 2001 May 4;292(5518):929–34.
37. Mollet M, Ma N, Zhao Y, Brodkey R, Taticek R, Chalmers JJ. Bioprocess equipment: characterization of energy dissipation
rate and its potential to damage cells. Biotechnol Prog. 2004 Sep–Oct;20(5):1437–48.
38. Dhanasekharan KM, Sanyal J, Jain, A, Haidari A. A generalized approach to model oxygen transfer in bioreactors using population
balances and computational fluid dynamics. Chem Eng Sci. 2005;60(1):213–218.
39. Morrow, KJ. Disposable bioreactors gaining favor. Gen Eng Biotechnol News. 2006 Jun 15;26(12):42–45.
40. Kirdar, AO, Conner JS, Baclaski J, Rathore AS. Application of multivariate analysis toward biotech processes: Case study
of a cell-culture unit operation. Biotechnol Prog. 2007;23(1),61–67.