20. Bode J, Schlake T, Iber M, Schübeler D, Seibler J, Snezhkov E, Nikolaev L. The transgeneticist's toolbox: novel methods
for the targeted modification of eukaryotic genomes. J Biol Chem. 2000 Sep–Oct;381(9–10):801–13.
21. Figueroa B, Jr., Ailor E, Osborne D, Hardwick JM, Reff M, Betenbaugh MJ: Enhanced cell culture performance using inducible
anti-apoptotic genes E1B-19K and Aven in the production of a monoclonal antibody with Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnol
22. Lee KH, Sburlati A, Renner WA, Bailey JE. Deregulated expression of cloned transcription factor E2F-1 in Chinese hamster
ovary cells shifts protein patterns and activates growth in protein-free medium. Biotechnol Bioeng. 1996;50(3):273–279.
23. Ifandi V, Al-Rubeai M. Regulation of cell proliferation and apoptosis in CHO-K1 cells by the coexpression of c-Myc and
Bcl-2. Biotechnol Prog. 2005 May–Jun;21(3):671–7.
24. Jaluria P, Betenbaugh M, Konstantopoulos K, Frank B, Shiloach J. Application of microarrays to identify and characterize
genes involved in attachment dependence in HeLa cells. Metab Eng. 2007 May;9(3):241–51.
25. Borth N, Mattanovich D, Kunert R, Katinger H. Effect of increased expression of protein disulfide isomerase and heavy
chain binding protein on antibody secretion in a recombinant CHO cell line. Biotechnol Prog. 2005 Jan–Feb;21(1):106–11.
26. Umaña P, Jean-Mairet J, Moudry R, Amstutz H, Bailey JE. Engineered glycoforms of an antineuroblastoma IgG1 with optimized
antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxic activity. Nat Biotechnol. 1999 Feb;17(2):176-80.
27. DeMaria CT, Cairns V, Schwarz C, Zhang J, Guerin M, Zuena E, et al. Accelerated clone selection for recombinant CHO cells
using a FACS-based high-throughput screen. Biotechnol Prog. 2007 Mar–Apr;23(2):465–72.
28. Seth G, Philp RJ, Lau A, Jiun KY, Yap M, Hu WS. Molecular portrait of high productivity in recombinant NS0 cells. Biotechnol
Bioeng. 2007 Jul 1;97(4):933–51.
29. Barnes LM, Bentley CM, Moy N, Dickson AJ. Molecular analysis of successful cell line selection in transfected GS-NS0 myeloma
cells. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2007 Feb 1;96(2):337–48.
30. Zhang, Jinyou, Robinson, David. Development of animal-free, protein-free and chemically-defined media for NS0 cell culture.
Cytotechnol. 2005 Jun;48(1–3):59–74.
31. Walowitz JL, Fike RM, Jayme DW. Efficient lipid delivery to hybridoma culture by use of cyclodextrin in a novel granulated
dry-form medium technology. Biotechnol Prog. 2003 Jan–Feb;19(1):64–8.
32. Burky JE, Wesson MC, Young A, Farnsworth S, Dionne B, Zhu Y, et al. Protein-free fed-batch culture of non-GS NS0 cell
lines for production of recombinant antibodies. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2007 Feb 1;96(2):281–93.
33. Seth G, Ozturk M, Hu WS. Reverting cholesterol auxotrophy of NS0 cells by altering epigenetic gene silencing. Biotechnol
Bioeng. 2006 Mar 5;93(4):820–7.
34. Ge X, Hanson M, Shen H, Kostov Y, Brorson KA, Frey DD, Moreira A., Rao G. Validation of an optical sensor-based high-throughput
bioreactor system for mammalian cell culture. J Biotechnol. 2006 Apr 10;122(3):293–306.
35. Allison DW, Aboytes KA, Fong DK, Leugers SL, Johnson TK, Loke HN, et al. Development and optimization of cell culture
media: Genomic and proteomic approaches. BioProcess Int. 2005 Jan;3(1):38–45.