Keith DiBlasi is the manager of technical services, Sartorius North America, Inc., Edgewood, NY. Maik W. Jornitz is the group vice president of bioprocess biosystems. Uwe Gottschalk, PhD, is the group vice president of purification technologies, Sartorius AG, Goettingen, Germany. Paul M. Priebe is head of product management process, Edgewood, NY.
1. Sinclair A, Monge M. Quantitative economic evaluation of single use disposables in bioprocessing. Pharmaceutical Eng.
2. Prashad M, Tarrach K. Depth filtration aspects for the clarification of CHO cell derived biopharmaceutical feed streams.
3. Mora J, Sinclair A, Delmdahl N, Gottschalk U. Disposable membrane chromatography: performance analysis and economic cost
model. BioProcess Int. 2006;4:38–43.
4. Zhou JX, Tressel T. Membrane chromatography as a robust purification system for large scale antibody production. BioProcess
Int.2005; 3: 32–37.
5. Zhou JX, Tressel T. Basic concepts in Q membrane chromatography for large-scale antibody production. Biotechnol Progr.
6. Ransohoff T. Disposable Chromatography: Current Capabilities and Future Possibilities. BPD North Carolina Biotechnology
Center, 2004 Nov 18.