1. Adamson SR. A new era in biotechnology. BioProcess International Conference. San Francisco CA; 2006 November 6–9.
2. Gottschalk U. The renaissance of protein purification. Supplement to BioPharm Int. 2006 June:8–9.
3. Sofer G, Chirica LC. Improving productivity in downstream processing. BioPharm Int. 2006 Nov 19; (11):48–55.
4. Zhou JX, Tressel T. Membrane chromatography as a robust purification system for large-scale antibody production. Supplement
to BioProcess Int. 2005 Sept 3; (9):32–37.
5. Cacciuttolo MA, Arunakumari A. Scale-up considerations for biotechnology-derived products. In: Michael Levin, editor.
Drugs and the pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 157, Pharmaceutical process scale-up, 2nd ed. Chapter 5. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press,
6. Arunakumari A. Integrating high titer cell culture processes with highly efficient purification processes for the manufacturing
of human monoclonal antibodies. BioProcess International Conference. San Francisco CA; 2006 Nov 6–9.
7. Jagschies G, Grönberg A, Björkman T, Lacki K, Johansson HJ. Technical and economical evaluation of downstream processing
options for monoclonal antibody (MAb) production. Supplement to BioPharm Int. 2006 June:10–19.