1. Slaff G. Application of Technology Platforms to the Purification of Monoclonal Antibodies; presentation at BioProcess
International European Conference, 2005 April 11–14, Berlin, Germany.
2. Grönberg A, Monié E, Murby M, Rodrigo G,Wallby E, Johansson HJ. A strategy for development of a mAb purification platform;
poster presentation at BioProcess International European Conference, 2006 February 20–23, Prague, Czech Republic.
3. Wurm F. Production of recombinant protein therapeutics in cultivated mammalian cells. Nature Biotechnol. 2004; 22(11):
4. Johansson, HJ. Advances in the Purification of Monoclonal Antibody-Based Therapeutics, presented at IBC Life Sciences
Conference "Antibody Development & Production," 2006 March 1–3, Carlsbad, CA.
5. Werner R. presentation at 4th Annual Biological Production Forum, 2005 April, Edinburgh, UK.
6. Bezy P. Efficient Pilot Plant Utilization, presented at BioProcess International European Conference, 2005 April 11–14,
7. Ambrosius D. Assessment of Purification Technologies, presented at BioProcess International European Conference, 2005
April 11–14, Berlin, Germany.
8. Ghose S, Hubbard B, Cramer SM. Biotechnol. Prog. 2005; 21: 498–508.
9. Zhou JX, Tressel T. Basic Concepts in Q Membrane Chromatography for Large-Scale Antibody Production, Biotechnol. Prog.
2006; 22: 341–349.
10. Johansson HJ, Lacki K, Brekkan E, Antti M, Bj�an T, Grönberg A. Multi-modal chromatography for purification of monoclonal
antibodies, poster presentation at Recovery of Biological Products XII, 2006 April 2–7, Phoenix, AZ.
11. Ghose S, Allen M, Hubbard B, Brooks C, Cramer. SM. Antibody variable region interactions with Protein A: Implications
for the Development of Generic Purification Processes. Biotechnol and Bioeng.2005; 92(6): 665–673.