1. Montgomery SA, ed.The BioPharm Guide to Bioanalytical Methods. Supplement to BioPharm 2001 December.
2. Nanogen, Inc. Press release. Nanogen issued patents for biomarker discovery and nucleic acid manipulation Technologies.
San Diego CA. 24 May 2005. Available at
3. Parallele BioSciences, Inc. Press release. ParAllele Announces Largest Ever Assay Panel of Non-Synonymous SNPs - Promises
a High Pay Off When Used in Disease Association Studies. South San Francisco CA. 19 April 2005. Available at
4. Sigma-Aldrich. Press release. Sigma-Aldrich Launches Novel Functional p53 Protein Microarray. St. Louis MO. 21 Feb. 2005.
5. NATAS web site: http://
6. International Society for Biological Calorimetry web site:
7. Weir T. Capillary Electrophoresis in the Biopharmaceutical Industry: Part I. LCGC
North America 2005 July.
8. Wallace BA. Circular dichromism spectroscopy. Centre for Protein and Membrane Structure and Dynamics. Warrington UK. 2005.
Available at: http://
9. FEI Electron Optics. All you wanted to know about electron microscopy. ISBN Number 90-9007755-3. Hillsboro OR. 2004. Available
10. FEI Company. FEI Announces world's most advanced electron microscope. Press release 18 April 2005. Hillsboro OR. Available
11. FEI Company. FEI introduces hardware and software upgrades for Technai G2 TEM. Press release 1 August 2005. Hillsboro
OR. Available at:
12. Saffell-Clammer W, Massey E, Gooding D, Lidster R, Pease N, Oslos E. A case study of developing analytical methods. BioPharm International 2005; 18(4):44-50.
13. Guttman C. FISH assay may be useful monitor of TCC recurrence. Urology Times 2002 Dec.
14. Abbott Laboratories. FDA approves first gene-based test, UroVysion, for diagnosis of patients suspected of having bladder
cancer. Press release 25 January 2005. Abbott Park IL. Available at:
15. Applied Imaging Corp. Applied Imaging announces FDA clearance to market breast cancer assessment test. Press release.
10 May 2005. San Jose CA. Available at:
16. ESA Biosciences Inc., ESA Corona CAD wins 2005 R&D award. Press release. 5 July 2005. Chelmsford MA.
17. BioArray Solutions, Ltd. New bead array technology test system from BioArray Solutions receives FDA market clearance.
Press release. 15 June 2005. Warren NJ. Available at:
18. Bayer HealthCare, Diagnostics Division. Bayer Diagnostics receives FDA approval for automated hepatitis B assays; completes
acute hepatitis panel on the Advia Centaur immunoassay system. Press release. 6 June 2005. Tarrytown NY. Available at: