19. Procyon Biopharma Inc. Procyon and Medicorp enter into a licensing and distribution agreement for the commercialization
of PSP94-based test kits for prostate cancer. 2 March 2005. Montreal, Que. Available at:
20. Garfin D and Ahuja S, eds. Handbook of Isoelectric Focusing and Proteomics, 7. Academic Press. Amsterdam 2005.
21. National Administration for Space and Aeronautics. planetaryprotection.nasa.gov/pp/methods/
22. bioMerieux, Inc. Web site: http://
23. Schmid LS. Economic prosperity drives spectroscopy prospects in 2005. Spectroscopy. 2005 March.
24. Varian, Inc., Varian unveils new magnetic resonance imaging system. Press release. 9 May 2005. Palo Alto CA. Available
25. Varian, Inc. Varian, Inc. announces unique probe technology breakthrough for biological solids NMR 6 April 2005. Palo
Alto CA. Available at
26. Varian, Inc., Varian, Inc. introduces the world's first salt toleranet cold probe for biological NMR and metabolics studies.
12 April 2005. Palo Alto CA. Available at
27. Tang Y, Chen Y, Lichti CF, Hall RA, Raney KD, Jennings SF. CLPM: A cross-linked peptide mapping algorithm for mass spectrometric
analysis. 2 BMC Bioinformatics 2005, 6(Suppl 2):S9. 2005 July.
28. Sweeping changes coming regarding fetal RhD genotyping? Contemporary OB/GYN. 2005 June.
29. Tennant S. Test is found sensitive, specific for Klinefelter's, Urology Times 2005 June.
30. Sinner E. The Simultaneous Monitoring of Surface Plasmon Resonance Spectroscopy (SPS) and Surface Plasmon Resonance Fluorescence
Spectroscopy (SPFS). Molecular Recognition Laboratory, Max Planck Institute, Martinsreid Germany. Available at: http://
31. Greenlief M. Lab instructions, CH 4200, University of Missouri, Prof. Greenlief, Fall 2004. Columbia MO. Available at: