8. Yalcin E, Kloth C, Buchholz R, Emmrich F, Harnisch J, Lemke U, Gerlach J, Marx U: Increased production yields of native
interferon-gamma in membrane bioreactors by continuous harvest. 2001, proceedings of ESACT meeting.
9. Xie LZ, Wang DIC, High cell – density and monoclonal antibody production through medium design and rational control in
a bioreactor. Biotechnol Bioeng. 1996; 51:725-729.
10. Zhou WC, Chen CC, Buckland B, Aunins J: Fed batch culture of recombinant NS0 myeloma cells with high monoclonal antibody
production. Biotech Bioeng. 1997; 783-792.
11. Sauer PW, Burky JE, Wesson MC, Sternard HD, Qu LA. A High-Yielding, Generic Fed-Batch Cell Culture Process for Production
of Recombinant Antibodies, Biotechnol Bioeng. 2000 March 5; 67(5):585-97.
12. Davies J, Reff M. Chromosome localization and gene-copy-number quantification of three random integrations in Chinese-hamster
ovary cells and their amplified cell lines using fluorescence in situ hybridization; Biotechnol. Appl. Biochem. (2001); 33:99-105.
13. Sauer P. et al. Optimization of a fed-batch process producing humanized antibodies: increasing product. PDL, Poster presentation
ESACT Congress, 2003.
14. Rendall M. et al., Transfection to manufacturing: reducing timelines for high yielding GS-CHO processes, Lonza, poster
presentation, ESACT Congress, 2003.
15. Deeds ZW, et al. Creating a new medium to help meet the variable nutritional requirements of Chinese hamster ovary (CHO)
cell clones, Sigma-Aldrich Biotechnology, poster presentation, ESACT Congress, 2003.
16. Sautter K, Fieder J, Otto R, Enenkel B, HTS based development of high producing CHO cell lines, Boehringer Ingelheim,
poster presentation, ESACT Congress, 2003.
17. Talabardon M, Ong M, Rahmati S, Chang DYH, Noe W. Phase I process development for monoclonal antibody production. IDEC
Pharmaceuticals, poster presentation, ESACT Congress, 2003.
18. Wang M-D., Yang, M, Huzel, N, Butler B. Erythropoietin production from CHO cells grown by continuous culture in a fluidized-bed
bioreactor. Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 2002; 77(2):194-203.
19. Wurm, F. Production of recombinant protein therapeutics in cultivated mammalian cells. Nature Biotechnology, 2004; 22(11):1393-1397.
20. Monge M, Hammarberg B. The Biomanufacturing Concept Facility. The Modular approach combined with single – use technology.
bioLOGIC, 2004; Geneva 22-24 June (combined oral presentation of Stedim and Applicon).
21. Sinclair A, Monge M. Quantitative economic evaluation of single use disposables in bioprocessing. Pharmaceutical Engineering 2002; 22 (3):20-34.
22. Hodge G. Disposable Components enable a new approach to biopharmaceutical manufacturing, BioPharm International 2004; 17 (3):38-49.