New Brunswick Scientific manufactures equipment for culture growth, detection, and storage, offering a new line of CO2 Incubators, as well as over 30 models of shakers and a full range of fermentors (1 – 3,000 L) and cell culture bioreactors
(500 mL – 500 L). The company's large-scale bioprocessing systems are cGMP-compliant, delivered in about 12 weeks, and upgradeable
at any time, pre-or post-delivery.
NBS world headquarters is located in Edison, NJ, with a sales, service, and distribution facility in the Netherlands, as well
as sales offices in the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Taiwan, and China. Founded in 1946, the company has more than 400 employees,
as well as a worldwide network of distributor representatives. The company's website at
http://www.nbsc.com/b6.htm includes a calendar of events, special offers, new product announcements, technical papers, and more.
- Fermentation and cell culture contract services: offering low-overhead and top-notch expertise in fermentation and cell culture
process development, scale-up and optimization. The laboratory specialzes in non-cGMP processes in reactors to 500 L. Larger
systems are available upon request.
- Preventive maintenance and service plans: NBS offers a variety of service plan options to keep its customers equipment operating
at peak efficiency.
- Biological shakers
- Fermentors: 1 – 3,000 L
- Cell culture bioreactors: 500 mL – 500 L (including a new disposable system)
- Microcarriers, Fibra-Cel Disks
- CO2 incubators
- Automated cell counting systems (mammalian cells and yeast)
- ULT Freezers: -86°C
- Biological air samplers
- Automated plate pourers and media sterilizers
- Disposable, high-yield 500 mL cell culture system: FibraStage
- Programmable incubator/Refrigerated Shakers: Benchtop Innova 40; Console style Innova 43.
- Space-saving, stackable incubator shakers, value-priced, I 26 & refrigerated I 26 R
- Micro CO2 Incubator for isolating sensitive cultures; Innova CO-14
- Slender ULT freezer to fit tight spaces: Innova U360
- Expanded Line of BioFlo Pro Pilot and production-scale fermentors and bioreactors
NEW BRUNSWICK SCIENTIFIC
PO Box 4005 44 Talmadge Road Edison, NJ 08818-4005
877.723.3319 or 732.287.1200