Eden Biodesign is a biologics contract manufacturer and fully integrated biopharmaceutical development organization whose
role is to design, develop and deliver valuable biopharmaceutical medicines.
Its motto is "begin with the end in mind"—a distillation of its experience gained over many years working with biotech and
Eden Biodesign grew out of a successful, international consultancy business with some of the most experienced people in the
Biopharmaceutical Techniques Supported
Eden Biodesign has expertise across all stages of product development, from expression system development to clinical trial
supply logistics, and at all stages of product development, from proof of concept to post license variations.
Eden Biodesign has the capacity to provide world-class manufacturing services for mammalian, microbial and virus biopharmaceutical
Eden Biodesign serves clients throughout Europe, USA, Asia, and Australasia and works with large biopharmaceutical companies,
small-to-medium size biotech companies, university spin-outs, and major charity organizations.
Products and Services
Process development and manufacturing services
Our principal services include expression system development, analytical development, process development, clinical trial
manufacturing and quality assurance.
In addition to our core development and manufacturing activities, we offer:
- Strategic advice: performing due diligence for biopharmaceutical in or out licensing, advising on facility design and operations
and producing product development and manufacturing plans.
- Training: offering tailored training packages which cover the whole spectrum of biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Regulatory advice: our experienced consultants have the appropriate skills to assist you in negotiating the many regulatory
hurdles that can stand in the way of clinical and commercial success.
We are the operators of the UK National Biomanufacturing Centre in Liverpool—a 4100 sq. ft. facility that includes:
- 3 dedicated process development suites
- 6 separated quality control and analytical testing laboratories
- 3 segregated cGMP suites designed for rapid, flexible and robust manufacturing for up to 200L for mammalian, 100L for microbial
and 20L for viral products
Our facility is designed to be fully compliant with EU and USA cGMP guidelines.
The flexibility and adaptability of the suites ensure that there are few biotech-based products that we cannot manufacture.
National Biomanufacturing Centre, Estuary Banks, Estuary Commerce Park, Speke Road
Liverpool, UK L24 8RB