IVT’s Annual Microbiology Week offers attendees a two and a half day interactive, hands-on forum that addresses the daily questions and issues faced by the industry. The conference covers a wide variety of topics, ranging from the application of new and alternative rapid microbial identification technology to steps to take to ensure successful outcomes in FDA audits. Micro Week also includes the latest updates from industry leaders on new USP and FDA guidelines, especially as it relates to environmental monitoring, as well as strategies and solutions for everyday microbial practices that do not yet have standardized guidelines.
- Explore new technological advances for rapid micro ID
- Understand how the new USP 1115 guideline will affect the manufacturing of non-sterile products
- Gain inside knowledge on contract testing lab audits: learn what the FDA will look for and steps to take to ensure an optimal outcome
- Achieve an FDA Compliant Environmental Monitoring Program
- Understand risk assessments with microbial contaminants