The Industry Discussion on the Future of Bio/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facilities
IVT’s Facility Design, Innovation and Qualification conference brings together industry professionals to discuss the latest trends in biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility design. Advances in technology allow for increasingly rapid development and deployment of biopharmaceutical products to the market. Manufacturers must keep themselves up to date on the current trends and demands of the industry in order to stay ahead of the competition and produce efficiently while maintaining high quality and regulatory standards. This event will highlight key considerations during the pre-planning and construction phases as well as hot trends inside the walls.
Featured topics include:
- What Does it Mean to Be “Flexible” in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing?
- Evolution in Processing: Stainless Steel to Single Use Systems
- Multi-Product Facilities: Determine Flow and Establish Control Mechanisms to Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Pre-Fabricated Modular Facilities: Pros, Cons, and Examples of Use
- Equipment and Utility Systems Qualification, Including HVAC, Water, and HPLC
PLUS! Choose from two in-conference workshops:
- Simulated Design Process from Pre-Planning to Post-Analysis
- Good Engineering Practices (GEP)