Bio-Rad Laboratories has remained at the center of scientific discovery for more than 45 years by providing a broad range of innovative tools and services to the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. The company is world renowned among hospitals, universities, major research institutions, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical firms for its commitment to quality and customer service. It has built strong customer relationships that advance research and development efforts and support the commercialization of new technology, especially in the high-growth fields of genomics, proteomics, biopharmaceutical discovery, food safety, and biotechnology education. With its broad product lines and worldwide distribution network, Bio-Rad delivers scientific solutions to more than 70,000 customers in more than 70 countries.
The Bio-Rad Laboratories Life Sciences Group is ISO 9001:2000 registered and focused on meeting the worldwide needs of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, university and medical school laboratories, and government and industrial research facilities.
Whether you are striving for purity, yield, reproducibility, capacity, or productivity, Bio-Rad has the chromatography products that allow you to achieve results.
Σ UNOsphere™ S & Q media –Based on a single-step polymerization process, UNOsphere media delivers high binding capacities at high flow rates and low backpressures.
- CHT™ ceramic hydroxyapatite – A chemically pure form of hydroxyapatite sintered at high temperatures to yield a mechanically robust support. CHT retains the unique separation properties of crystalline hydroxyapatite, but can be used reproducibly for many cycles at high flow rates and in process-scale columns.
- CFT ceramic fluoroapatite –CFT has similar properties to CHT and allows for purifications at values as low as pH 5.0.
- Macro-Prep® Supports – Polymeric methacrylate supports available with strong and weak ion exchange and hydrophobic interaction functionalities. These rigid macroporous hydrophilic supports provide excellent capacity, resolution, and throughput in a chemically and mechanically stable form.
- Profinity™ IMAC resins – Offering optimal capture and purification of recombinant His-tagged proteins, Profinity IMAC resins are compatible with denaturants, detergents, and reducing agents, and are stable across the whole pH range.
- Chelex® resins – Unique chelating resins that bind polyvalent cations with high selectivity, used to remove metal ions from samples and buffers.
- AG® resins – Extensively processed to remove both organic and inorganic impurities, AG resins are used for the separation of low molecular weight molecules such as inorganic ions, organic acids, and carbohydrates.
- EasyPack™ and GelTec™ process chromatography columns – Both column styles have variable height adaptors, sanitary design and inflatable seals, and are customizable up to 3 m in diameter. The EasyPack columns are open columns with a fixed bottom endpiece. The GelTec columns are designed for contained packing, unpacking, and cleaning-in-place.
- Process chromatography systems and accessories.
Bio-Rad Laboratories Life Science Group occupies approximately 125,000 ft2 of manufacturing facilities in Richmond, California, and 30,000 ft2 of R&D and office space at the Bio-Rad Laboratories Corporate Campus in Hercules, California.
The Bio-Rad Laboratories Life Sciences Group's technical support offerings include expert technical telephone and on-line support, Drug Master Files and regulatory support files, and process-scale applications development services.
Process Chromatography Division
2000 Alfred Nobel Drive
Hercules, CA 94547
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES: