Asahi Kasei Medical America,Inc., develops Planova filters, which are designed specifically for virus removal. Used in commercial processes since 1989, Planova filters significantly enhance safety in biopharmaceuticals and plasma-derived therapeutics. Asahi Kasei Medical America supplies Planova virus removal filters to biopharmaceutical companies worldwide. In particular, the USA Long Island branch of Asahi Kasei Medical America is responsible for the support of Planova activities in biopharmaceutical companies in USA and Canada.
Biopharmaceutical Techniques Supported
- Virus removal filtration
- Virus filter integrity testing
- Biopharmaceutical production
- Plasma-derived therapeutics
Products and Services
- Planova Virus Removal Filters
- AGP-HA Gold Particle Integrity Test Solutions
- Planova Leak Tester (PLT)
- Development Assistance: Planova representatives can speed your development of this crucial step with a free evaluation, laboratory visit, or assistance with your virus validations.
- Scale Up Assistance: We can consult during process scale-up about filter sizing, skid design, and process integration.
- Training: Multiple training seminars are held throughout the year for small or large groups, with hands-on Planova filtration training and gold particle test performance.
- Workshops: Yearly customer-driven workshops are held for the real-time exchange of Planova experiences, techniques, improvements and strategies.
Planova Manufacturing: Planova Manufacturing Plant, Nobeoka, Japan
Japan Corporate Offices: Asahi Kasei Medical Co., LTD, Tokyo, Japan
USA Main Office: Westbury, Long Island, NY
Satellite Offices: San Diego, CA and Windham, NH
ASAHI KASEI MEDICAL AMERICA, INC.
Long Island Branch,
1600 Stewart Avenue,
Westbury, NY 11590